Paradise Nutrients Pty Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers (including contractors and volunteers) as well as clients, visitors and members of the public. Hazards and risks to health and safety will be eliminated or minimised, as far as is reasonably practicable.
The responsibility for managing health and safety ultimately rests with the person in control of the business or undertaking (PCBU), directors and management. Workers also have important responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
We are committed to complying with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011, codes of practice and other safety guidance material.
- Ensure the business complies with all legislation relating to health and safety.
- Eliminate or minimise all workplace hazards and risks as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Provide information, instruction, and training to enable all workers to work safely.
- Supervise workers to ensure work activities are performed safely.
- Consult with and involve workers on matters relating to health, safety and wellbeing.
- Provide appropriate safety equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Provide a suitable injury management and return to work program.
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety.
- Follow safe work procedures, instructions and rules.
- Participate in safety training.
- Report health and safety hazards
- Report all injuries and incidents.
- Use safety equipment and personal protective equipment as instructed.
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy work environment that is free from workplace injury and illness. This will only be achieved through the participation, co-operation and commitment of everyone in the workplace.