Paradise Nutrients Pty Ltd wants to encourage a safe and pleasant work atmosphere. This can only happen when everyone cooperates and commits to appropriate standards of behaviour.
The following is a list of behaviours that the company considers unacceptable. Any employee found engaging in these behaviours will be subject to disciplinary actions including reprimand, warning, layoff, or dismissal:
- Failure to be at the workplace, ready to work, at the regular starting time.
- Wilfully damaging, destroying, or stealing property belonging to fellow employees or the company.
- Fighting or engaging in horseplay or disorderly conduct.
- Refusing or failing to carry out any instructions of a supervisor.
- Leaving your workstation (except for reasonable personal needs) without permission from your supervisor.
- Ignoring work duties or loafing during working hours.
- Coming to work under the influence of alcohol or any drug or bringing alcoholic beverages or drugs onto company property.
- Intentionally giving any false or misleading information to obtain employment or a leave of absence.
- Using threatening or abusive language toward a fellow employee.
- Punching another employee’s timecard or falsifying any record.
- Smoking contrary to established policy or violating any other fire protection regulation.
- Wilfully or habitually violating safety or health regulations.
- Failing to wear clothing conforming to standards set by the company.
- Being tardy or taking unexcused absences from work.
- Not taking proper care of, neglecting, or abusing company equipment and tools.
- Using company equipment in an unauthorized manner.
- Possessing firearms or weapons of any kind on company property.
- Failure to comply with workplace sexual harassment rules.